Thursday, September 10, 2009

what else???^^

err...i wonder how do you all write so many words in ur blog??
how do u all find those words out of your mind???
lolz...i can't find mine..XP..thats why it takes me some time to update my blog...XP
what do u all expect??haha...talk about the day today??i can't remember what i did today~~~
yesterday my big bike fixed d loh!!!finally!!!
hehe...then about today...erm...today arh...oh yah!..i just joined a band team..XP...i'm da pianist..XP..we gt nicholas,da electric guitar...den sing khen,da drummer...then shafifi,da bass,and satish, da guitar..last bt not least is me!!hehe da pianist and da singer!!.XP
actually i'm quite exited...^^ehhe...bt kinda nervous too..coz 1st time mah..
been thinking when i'm going to start jamming wif them!!yeah!!
i'll try my very best guys!!!..hehehe
thats all for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment