Thursday, April 23, 2009

schooling day

err....about this week~~~
nothing special...
ordinary life passing~~
as usual going to school~~~
playing dota at night....
this saturday is 25th of april will be attend to my JI Mui's birthday party..lolx
kinda nervous....never attend ppl's birthday party before..honestly....lolx...
still nt yet figure out what should i present her...XP
so this few hours i finally make a simple decision...giv her ang pao...XD
simple enough rite???XP
what i worried about is tomorrow....
damn today those teacher like killer vampire....hunting hairs everywhere
luckilly i escaped...wakakaka
but today still not yet cut....LAZY~~~
so po pi po pi tomorrow i can escape...if tomorrow my hair were gone.....i promist myself i wont go out untill my hair were long back again....how important my hair to mie...
thanks to my dodging skill for today...XD
i can't comfirm my hair will be safe till tomorrow....feel like wanna "ponteng" again
bt i will miss out my add math lesson...T.T
help me god~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment