Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yeah~~~

good afternoon!!~~~
hahax...let me introduce myself...i'm jay lum...
lolx..kinda boring huh???
XD
currently 16...just celebrated my 16th birthday couple days ago..(10/4/2009)
normal birthday like previous years ago...nothing special..XD
well...that what i've expect..XD
simple birthday spent wif my beloved family members..^^

erm....

staying in Penang, butterworth...the place full with my childhood memories
and all my best friends...^^
erm...what else could i type about my living location...XD
erm...many cars,many houses,many highway,erm..many FOOD...XD
delicious...XD
especially malay BURGER...wow...
and and malay Char Koey Teow...XD
super delicios...u all should try...hahax

erm...
guess what??i'm in secondary school...lol...
where i study???is that really matter??
XD
of coz
SMK Tun Hussein Onn...heard before???
erm...
nope..??
in seberang jaya....infront of the Hypermarket Carrefour
u all should come and visit me...XD

erm..thats all about mie...
and if u all read this do correct me if any mistakes i;ve done....thanks...

No comments:

Post a Comment